- How to Factory Reset Samsung TV Without Remote?
- How to Factory Reset Samsung TV With Remote?
- FAQs – How to Factory Reset Samsung TV Without Remote
- How do you reset a Samsung smart TV Plus if you don’t have access to a remote?
- What is the best way to locate the PIN for my Samsung Smart TV?
- What is the best way to reset the network settings on my Samsung Smart TV?
- What should you do if your Samsung Smart TV is unable to connect to the internet?
- Is there a way to restart my Samsung frame television if it won’t turn on?
- Visual Guide
- Final Words
You have a lot of personal data on your Samsung TV but you don’t know How to Factory Reset Samsung TV Without Remote? Deciding to reset it may be the most difficult decision you have to make. However, if you find yourself with no other choice than to restore your Samsung TV to its previous condition, it may be worthwhile to do a U-turn and learn how to reset your Samsung TV. As a result, in this post, you will discover how to factory reset Samsung TV without remote?.
While it is simple to rest a Samsung TV, you should be careful not to bite off more than you can chew with this step. To put a Samsung smart TV to rest means that you wish to restore the smart TV to its default settings after making any customizations or personalizations to the device.
This includes, but is not limited to, all of the applications loaded on your Samsung smart TV, as well as any third-party app settings that have been modified. For the Samsung smart TV to be reset and restored to its factory settings, it must first be switched on, after which it will return to its default settings.
If, on the other hand, you are willing to accept the risk of resetting your Samsung smart TV applications with or without the remote control, please study this instruction to its conclusion.
How to Factory Reset Samsung TV Without Remote?
It is a four-digit PIN that may be used to reset and return your Samsung smart TV to its factory or default configuration. Samsung TVs are equipped with a default PIN that may be used to reset the television or to safeguard and secure the television from unauthorised users, such as parental control.
The reset PIN for a Samsung television is “0000.” All Samsung smart TVs are subject to the same restrictions. To update the PIN on your Samsung TV, however, follow the steps outlined below.
- Open the Samsung Smart TV Settings menu by pressing the Menu button.
- Scroll down and select General from the drop-down menu.
- Change the PIN by selecting “System Manager” and then “Change PIN.”
- Enter your four-digit PIN number. There are two instances in which this is different from the default.
You will see a success message on your TV screen indicating that you have successfully updated your Samsung TV PIN number.
It is necessary to use your Samsung TV remote in order to reset the device. However, if you are unable to locate the remote or if the remote is not functioning properly, here is how to reset your Samsung TV using the remote.
In order to reset a Samsung smart TV without the use of a remote, first switch off the smart TV. Keep pressing and holding the power button for approximately 15 seconds, and then wait for the TV to come on by itself without the use of a remote control. Now, without the use of a remote, you should be able to observe your television revert to its default or factory settings.
This feature is not available on all Samsung smart TVs. If the strategy of resetting the TV without the remote did not work for you, you might want to consider the remote option or the option without a PIN.
You may also like: Best SSD For Ryzen 5 3600
How to Factory Reset Samsung TV With Remote?
The TV remote control [assuming you have one] is the quickest way to reset a Samsung smart TV to its factory default settings.
- To turn on the smart TV, press and hold the Samsung TV power button on the remote control for a few seconds.
- By pressing the “Menu Key,” you may access the main menu of your television.
- Support may be found by using the navigation key and scrolling.
- On the remote, press the “Enter” button.
- Select and touch “Self-Diagnostic” from the help menu.
- Hover your cursor over “Reset” and press “Enter.”
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN). If nothing is modified, the default value will be “0000.”
- To begin resetting the TV to its factory settings, choose “yes” from the warning message.
Please keep in mind that when the smart TV is reset, it may cycle on and off several times, but it must not be turned off to finish the procedure.
FAQs – How to Factory Reset Samsung TV Without Remote
How do you reset a Samsung smart TV Plus if you don’t have access to a remote?
It is necessary to unhook the television’s power cable before locating and pressing the ‘Power’ and ‘Volume Down’ buttons on the television at the same time in order to reset it without using a remote control. It is necessary to reconnect the cord without detaching yourself from these buttons. When you do this, you will be sent to the reset screen, where you will need to follow the on-screen prompts.
What is the best way to locate the PIN for my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung Smart TVs are protected by a four-digit security PIN, which is set by default to 0000. If, on the other hand, you have altered this PIN, the newly formed PIN will be accepted everywhere it is required. In the event that you have forgotten your PIN after changing it, you may need to reset your password.
What is the best way to reset the network settings on my Samsung Smart TV?
A hard reset of your smart TV is required to restore network settings. This may be accomplished by browsing to the ‘Self Diagnosis’ area of the TV settings menu, which is found under the ‘Support,’ portion of the TV settings menu. During this time, you will be asked to enter your PIN number and follow the on-screen instructions to restore your network configuration.
What should you do if your Samsung Smart TV is unable to connect to the internet?
If your Samsung TVs are unable to connect to WiFi, you must first determine whether the problem is with your router. Attempt to switch it off and on by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds on both sides of the screen. Talk to your internet service provider to find out if your internet connection is good enough or if it needs to be upgraded.
Is there a way to restart my Samsung frame television if it won’t turn on?
To begin, unplug all of the wires from the television and press and hold the ‘Power’ button on the remote control for up to 10 seconds. Following that, you must wait a few seconds before pressing the Power button a second time. In the event that it blinks and then does not turn on, there is an issue with the power source or the power connection plugged in.
We discussed How to Factory Reset a Samsung TV Without a Remote in this article. If this does not solve the problem, you may want to try updating the firmware on your television, disabling and enabling the Sleep mode, or seeking technical assistance.