- How To Activate Peacock TV
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words:
How To Activate Peacock TV
Do you want to know How to activate peacock tv on different devices? On all devices, activating Peacock TV is straightforward, albeit not always as evident as we’d like. We’ve created a list of how to activate Peacock TV on all devices to make things easier for everyone. To begin, go to peacocktv.com/activate and enter the code provided when you receive your device to activate it. The software on your smartphone will be reloaded after you complete this step, accessing the Peacock streaming options.
you may also like:How To Fix The PlayStation 4 Error Code WC-34737-4
Peacock is NBCUniversal’s newest OTT subscription video streaming service, with over 20,000 hours of content including historic TV series, blockbuster movies, and original TV shows. Content from numerous NBCU brands will be available on the internet platform, including sports, entertainment, late night talk shows, and reality. Saturday Night Live, Monk, Psych, Battlestar Galactica, Columbo, Phantom Thread, The Matrix movie, the Bourne series, and the Jurassic Park franchise, among other iconic TV shows and films, will be available on the Peacock free tier. The Premium version with advertisements costs $4.99 per month, while the one without ads costs $9.99 per month.
Have a look at the steps for How to activate peacock tv on different devices. Make sure your computer and the device you want to watch Peacock TV on both have an internet connection.
HOW TO GET PEACOCK ON APPLE TV
On your Apple TV, look for the Peacock TV app in the App Store.
Select Install with your Apple TV remote and wait for Peacock TV to download to your device.
When you’re done, open the Peacock app and sign in or join up.
If you haven’t already done so, you can use your Peacock TV activation code on your Apple TV or follow the steps outlined at the beginning of this post.
Once you’ve completed those steps, the Peacock TV app on your Apple TV should update, and the app and service will be ready to use.
How To Activate Peacock TV On Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen.
2. Go to the upper left-hand corner of the screen and look for the “Streaming Channels” icon.
3. Select the “Streaming Channels” symbol once you’ve found it to bring up a drop-down menu.
4. Select the “Search” option from the “Streaming Channels” menu.
5. Type “Peacock TV” into the search field, then press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
6. Select the Peacock TV channel from the search results to get to the channel’s information page.
7. Locate and pick the “Activate” option on the Peacock TV channel information page.
8. A code for activating your account on peacocktv.com will appear on your screen; use this code to activate your account on peacocktv.com.
9. Return to your Roku device and choose the Peacock TV channel to begin streaming after your account has been activated.
you may also read:https://www.techregulator.com/?p=949&preview=true
How To Activate Peacock On LG Smart TV?
1. Go to the Home Menu on your LG Smart TV.
2. Choose the Settings menu icon from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the General tab from the drop-down list.
4. Select External Device Manager from the list of options on the left.
Choose Add New Device from the Connected Devices section.
6. Choose Multimedia Device from the Other Device Type drop-down menu.
7. Select “Peacock TV” from the drop-down menu (without quotes).
Choose Bluetooth as the device manufacturer.
Select MultimediaAudioPlayer as the Model Number.
10. Select Show hidden devices to see any connected devices that aren’t currently in use on your TV screen. Uncheck the Box if you still can’t locate the device.
11. When the notice “A new Bluetooth device has been discovered” appears, select Next and hit OK.
12. Press and hold the Second button on the right side of your Remote until the status screen shows, then select External Device Manager from the General settings tab. Select Add New Device from the drop-down menu.
13. Then choose Add New Device.
14. Next, choose Other Device Type, followed by MultimediaDevice.
15. Type “Peacock TV” in the Device Name field (without quotes).
16. Select Generic as the Device Manufacturer.
17. Type “Multimedia Audio Player” in the Model Number field.
18. Select the Show hidden devices checkbox to see any connected devices that aren’t in use on your TV. Uncheck the Box if you still can’t find the device.
When you see the message “A new Bluetooth device has been detected,” select Next and hit OK.
20. Press and hold the Second button on the right side of your Remote until you get a status screen.
21. Go to the Advanced Settings tab in Network Settings.
22. Select DNS1 from the drop-down menu.
23. Type in “188.8.131.52” and click OK.
24. Select DNS2 from the drop-down menu.
25 Select OK after entering “184.108.40.206.”
26. When you see a window that says, “Select Save and hit OK,” select Save and press OK.
27. Exit all menus and return to the LG Smart TV’s main screen.
28. Select Apps from the Home Menu.
How To Get Peacock On iPhone, iPad, And Mac?
1. Connect your iPhone or other iOS device to the same wifi network as your Mac or PC. On your Mac, open Remote, and on your PC, open iRemote. Make sure Peacock TV is listed among the available devices and select it to connect.
2. Open the Peacock TV app on your iPhone or iPad and go to Settings > My Devices. You’ll see a code appear on-screen when you tap Add next to the Remote Playbar device name (it’s also mentioned at the bottom of this screen).
3. Go back to your Mac or PC and use Remote to connect a new device. To connect to the laptop/desktop, enter the code from step 2 and click Done, then press Play on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Your computer should now be controlling your television, allowing you to watch Peacock TV even if you don’t have a Smart TV.
How To Get Peacock On Sony TVs?
1. Use the Input button on your remote control or go to “Settings”> “TV Inputs”> “Connected Devices” on the TV’s menu to make sure your PlayStation is configured as a source.
2. From your PlayStation 4’s main screen, go to “Settings” and then “Power Saving Settings.”
3. Change “Inactive Content Mode” to “Always Off,” then return to the power-saving options page and uncheck “Keep Application Suspended.”
4. Go back to the main menu and select “Settings.” Then press “Network” after selecting “System.”
5. Select Ok after entering your wifi network name in the text box next to “Wifi Settings,” then enter your home’s wireless password for the PS4 (it will not be visible to anyone watching) and select Ok. To preserve the settings, select Ok once again.
6. Select “PlayStation Store” from the “Settings” menu.
7. Choose View Downloads and then press X on the game you wish to install on your PlayStation 4 or highlight the game and press X on your controller to go to the game’s details screen. You can now access it from the main menu of your PlayStation 4.
8. Press the Home button on your remote control and select “Applications” to access the App on your Sony Bravia. Scroll down to “Peacock TV” and then across to “TV & Movies.” To access the App, press the OK button on your remote.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate Peacock TV on my Device?
On all devices, activating Peacock TV is straightforward, albeit not always as evident as we’d like. We’ve created a list of how to activate Peacock TV on all devices to make things easier for everyone. To begin, go to peacocktv.com/activate and activate it using the code provided when you receive your device.
How to install Peacock TV on firestick or Fire TV?
Peacock TV is compatible with all Android devices, including Fire TV, Firestick, and Fire TV 4K. When installing the Peacock TV app on a Firestick, the first step is to go to Settings and scroll down to My Fire TV. Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in Developer Options, then press the Home button.
Can I watch Peacock anywhere other than my Xfinity TV box?
Can I use the Peacock app on a device other than my Xfinity TV Box to see it? You can, but you’ll have to create a Peacock profile first. Getting the most out of your X1 or Flex streaming TV box: After launching the Peacock app, create a new Peacock profile or connect in to your existing one. Make sure you set a password after you’ve registered your profile on your TV Box.
That’s all there is to it, guys! How to set up Peacock TV on various devices. To avoid any issues, make sure to carefully follow the instructions. Don’t forget that Peacock TV offers high-definition viewing of your favourite shows and sporting events. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have!